Villa Dvor booking

Vila Dvor has the accommodation capacity for 8 (+ 1) people.

The minimum period of stay is one week.


2019 accommodation price per day

 

From 01.04. to 15.05. 2019.

470 €/day

From 16.05. to 30.06. 2019.

570 €/day


 

From 01.07. to 31.08. 2019.

690 €/day

From 01.09. to 30.09. 2019.

570 €/day

Minimum period of stay: 7 days

"First minute" booking - for all booking confirmed before 31.12.2018 we grant 10 % discount on the total accommodation amount.


BOOKING - VILLA DVOR


  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 31
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 32
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 33
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 34
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 35
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
loading...
September 2019
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 35
  • 1
  • 36
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 37
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 38
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 39
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 40
  • 30
loading...
October 2019
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 40
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 41
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 42
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 43
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 44
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
loading...
November 2019
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 44
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 45
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 46
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 47
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 48
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
loading...
yes
1564617600
4
1
en
1
1
1
1
multiple
yes
7
0
no
yes
below

Available

Booked

Available on request

Check in

Check out

Our policy

Booking and payment method

Upon booking your stay online, a 30% of the total amount is paid by bank transfer within 7 days from the day of the booking. . The booking is confirmed as soon as the amount is received on the account and the guest will receive a confirmation email. The remaining 70% of the total amount is settled no later than 30 days prior to the arrival.

The payment is made by bank transfer directly to the lessor’s account within the above mentioned deadlines. Cash and credit card payments are not accepted.

Should the payment not be made within 7 days from the initial booking date, the lessor reserves the right to book the desired period for a different guest.

Should the remaining amount payment not be made by no later than 30 days prior to the arrival, the lessor will consider the booking to be cancelled and reserves the right to book the desired period for a different guest. However, with the scope of good collaboration and fair client relations, the lessor will send a payment reminder to the client before due deadline.

It is strongly advisable that each guest should have their own private liability insurance policy so that it should not be necessary to pay a security deposit in case of any potential damage to or inside the property during the stay.

Should the guest not have such an insurance policy, it is necessary to pay a 500 EUR deposit amount. The deposit received will be refunded to the guest’s account upon departure and as soon as the villa has been inspected for damage, in case there was none. In case of damage, the deposit refund amount will be lessened for the damage amount or rather, should the damage amount be higher than the deposit, the guest is to refund the remaining damage amount through an additional bank transfer.

The deposit is paid on the lessor’s account together with the 70% of the remaining rental amount no later than 30 days prior to the arrival.

Guests who have a personal liability insurance policy do not need to pay the deposit amount but simply provide a copy of the policy upon booking confirmation or rather, provide the number of the policy and the insurance company name and address.

Cancellation and return policy

Should the guest cancel the reservation at any time prior to the arrival, the lessor reserves the right to keep the entire amount paid prior to the cancellation.